U.S. corporations spend more than $500 billion every year managing their treasury and working capital functions. That is why it is important for business leaders to stay on top of key trends and learn how other companies are transforming their working capital activities to improve customer experience, efficiency and liquidity management, and reduce risk. By adapting to ongoing changes, your company could reduce labor costs while consistently meeting customer demands.
Join this complimentary webcast to learn how to leverage banking services, make better decisions about liquidity management and improve cash application efficiency. The discussion on the changing environment will answer several key questions, including:
- What drives change in cash application and accounts receivable?
- How can your organization adapt to this changing environment?
- What additional questions should you be asking as you move forward in 2017 and beyond?
- Dave Robertson, Managing Director, Novantas, Inc.
- Larry Buettner, Senior Vice President – Innovation, WAUSAU – a Deluxe Company
Click here to register for this event.