Corporate Cash Trends for 2018
Please join the largest and longest-running conversation on corporate cash decisions in the financial industry. Our upcoming Quarterly Corporate Cash Briefing™ will include an expert panel discussing the factors that are influencing your corporate cash investment and borrowing decisions.
For our January discussion, we will be joined by Dinny McMahon, a China expert and author of the upcoming book China’s Great Wall of Debt: Shadow Banks, Ghost Cities, Massive Loans, and the End of the Chinese Miracle. We will sit down with Dinny to discuss what is driving and motivating China in 2018: the themes, potential risks and implications for corporate finance and treasury.
In addition, our panel, including the Association of Corporate Treasurers, Federated Investors, and Fitch Ratings will discuss what’s next for Corporate Treasurers, including:
- LIBOR – The debate on LIBOR’s survival, what form it may take, possible substitutes and how this affects corporate treasurers and finance professionals worldwide
- Rates and Inflation – Where rates and inflation are heading in major jurisdictions for 2018
- Tax Reform – What the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) means to corporate finance professionals, and what potential changes may occur in tax reform in 2018
- Michelle Price, Associate Policy and Technical Director – Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Debbie Cunningham, CFA, Chief Investment Officer – Federated Investors
- Joo-Yung Lee, Managing Director – Fitch Ratings
Approved for up to 1.2 CTP/CCM or FP&A recertification credits by the
Association for Financial Professionals