With markets and policies diverging and regulations approaching, what’s a treasurer to do?
Tune in for Treasury Strategies’ Quarterly Corporate Cash Briefing™ on Thursday, July 9 to hear about fluctuating corporate cash and central bank assets as well as key issues that are at the top of mind for corporate treasurers.
Here are a few of the industry activities we will discuss:
• Greek debt crisis
• A liftoff from near-zero interest rates
• Shortages/bottlenecks of high-quality liquid assets
• Global bank repositioning
You’ll also hear insights from our expert panel including Association of Corporate Treasurers, Federated Investors, and Fitch Ratings, who will shed more light to help you understand the implications of these game changers for your business.
Panel Participants & Institutional Partners
• Peter Matza, Engagement Director – Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT)
• Deborah A. Cunningham, CFA, Chief Investment Officer – Federated Investors
• Roger Merritt, Managing Director – Fitch Ratings
Treasury Strategies’ Speakers & Panel Moderators
• Anthony Carfang, Partner
• Kevin Ruiz, Principal